- Don't build something no one wants
- Search for your customer | discover | segment them
- Talk to the Customers - validate | understand their needs
- Do experiments and iterate fast
- The aim is always validated learning from your experiments
- Measure your progress and pivot or persevere
- The quicker you do all of the above the more chances for you to FAIL QUICK & SUCCEED EARLY
Tuesday, 5 November 2013
Lean Startup simplified: For Learners, Entrepreneurs & Practitioners
Lately lot have been written about LEAN STARTUP and how this movement is changing the way companies, products & services are getting build and re-build.
After my introduction - by reading Eric Ries & Steve Blank and then moving on to Brant Cooper & Ash Maurya, I have documented my own understandings on this phenomenon below in the slidedeck.
In a nutshell what LEAN STARTUP says is:
Hope this slide-deck is useful for the practitioners and entrepreneurs ? Let me know if you found this useful ?
Courtesy - Gamewallpapers.com I'm down for you so ride with me My enemy's your enemy Cause you ain't ever had a frien...
Jason Calacanis - the famous American internet entrepreneur and investor, hosts a very popular video show called " This week i...
Courtesy : ww.rapgenius.com "I'm a hustler, baby; I sell water to a well!” ― Jay-Z. One of my mentors and CEO at ...
From the Movie Glengarry Glen Ross Image courtesy - http://sueunerman.com As an entrepreneur we always have questions &...